– Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) has been proved as a highly effective and non- invasive treatment modality in orthopedics and traumatology in the last several decades.
– Though healing mechanism of ESWT for treatment of its established indications is not completely understood, ESWT has changed medical therapy substantially. Advantages of ESWT mainly include avoidance of surgeries, safety and effectiveness. Compared to open surgery the costs of ESWT are much more reasonable. Today, hundreds of thousands patients benefit from this technology worldwide every year.
Versatile for Multiple Disciplines
International Society for Musculoskeletal Shockwave Therapy (ISMST) recommends the following standard indications* for ESWT
1. Chronic Tendinopathies
1.1. Calcifying tendinopathy of the shoulder
1.2. Lateral epicondylopathy of the elbow (tennis elbow)
1.3. Greater trochanter pain syndrome
1.4. Patellar tendinopathy
1.5. Achilles tendinopathy
1.6. Plantar fasciitis, with or without heel spur
2. Bone Pathologies
2.1. Delayed bone healing
2.2. Bone Non-Union (pseudarthroses)
2.3. Stress fracture
2.4. Avascular bone necrosis without articular derangement
2.5. Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD) without articular derangement
3. Skin Pathologies
3.1. Delayed or non-healing wounds
3.2. Skin ulcers
3.3. Non-circumferential burn wounds
4. Compact and Powerful: – UW210 generates its powerful performance out of a portable dimension. The system’s pressure runs as high as 5bar with a top frequency at 21Hz. Everything, including a robust air compressor, is installed in a case which is small and light enough for easy transportation from one place to another. Moreover, UW210 offers five optional transducers to fit in different clinical applications.
5. Stable and Durable:- Thanks to the latest 3D printing technology and Union wave’s innovative Dynamic Pressure Compensation(DPC) module, UW210 is able to deliver strong and precise air pressures to help achieve maximum clinical efficacy. Besides, the whole system is built with premium materials and finest workmanship. Bullets and tubes are expected to last for millions of shocks.
6. Easy Operation: – UW210 provides probably the most simple and easiest operation. All parameters are displayed and can be quickly adjusted on the hand piece; you therefore don’t have to turn to a main unit screen whenever you need to change the pressure or frequency.
– power supply: a.c110/220V@50Hz
– Pressure: 0.5~5bar
– Frequency: 1~21Hz
– Weight: 13kg
– Dimension: 427*310*144mm