Standard Config: 12.1 inch LED, 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature, Respiration
Optional Config: 1/2 IBP, 2-Temperature, Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2
EtCO2 (Mainstream/Side stream/Microstream), Anesthesia Depth Monitoring (CSM module),
Multi-gas (AG) Monitoring
Optional Accessories: Printer, USB Mouse/Computer Keyboard Input Function,
Central Monitoring Station, Neo/Ped Accessories, HDMI Output, Wall-mounting, Trolley,
1. The patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and pre-operative care; OR and cardiac care environments.
2. An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
3. An optional HDMI output eases observation from a long distance.
1. Support storage of 2160 hours trend table and graph review, 2 hours waveform review, 2000 groups NIBP and 2000 alarm events review
1. 12.1 inch high-brightness TFT LED
2. Support display 8~13 waveforms
3. Support 7 channel ECG waveform display simultaneously
4. Optional HDMI output
1. Built-in high-speed 50mm thermal printer
1. Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central monitoring station.
2. Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
1. Three-level acousto-optic alarm
2. Sensor-off alarm
3. Paper out alarm
4. Support alarm review
5. Support alarm pause
1. Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including standard interface, big font, OxyCRG, trend graph, NIBP review and full leads ECG interface
2. NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
3. Arrhythmia analysis and real-time S-T segment analysis and pacemaker detection
4. Drug calculation and titration table
5. Support multi-language display
6. Support online software upgrading by net
Interface:- Transducer socket:-
IBP 1 / IBP 2(Optional)
TEMP 1/ TEMP 2
Mainstream EtCO2/Side stream EtCO2/Micro Stream (Optional)
LAN / Central monitor system interface:-
1. The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface:-
1. Rotary Knob (Standard)
2. Touch screen (optional)