Standard Config:- 15 inch LED, 3/5 Lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature, Respiration
Optional Config:- 1/2 IBP, 2-Temperature, Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2,12 Lead ECG
EtCO2 (Mainstream/Side stream/Microstream), Anesthesia Depth Monitoring (CSM module),
Multi-gas (AG) Monitoring
Optional Accessories:- Printer, USB Mouse/Computer Keyboard Input Function,
Central Monitoring Station, Neo/Ped Accessories, HDMI Output, Wall-mounting, Trolley,
1. Patient monitor is designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and pre-operative care; OR and cardiac care environments.
2. An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
3. An optional HDMI output eases observation from a long distance
1. Support storage of 2160 hours trend table and graph review, 2 hours waveform review, 2000 groups NIBP and 2000 alarm events review
1. 15 inch high-brightness TFT LED
2. Support display 9~13 waveforms
3. Support 7 channel ECG waveform display simultaneously
4. Optional HDMI output
1. Built-in high-speed 50mm thermal printer
1. Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central monitoring station.
2. Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
1. Three-level acousto-optic alarm
2. Sensor-off alarm
3. Paper out alarm
4. Support alarm review
5. Support alarm pause
1. Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including standard interface, big font, OxyCRG, trend graph, NIBP review and full leads ECG interface
2. Support operation with mouse and computer keyboard (option)
3. Generate ID automatically when register a new patient • Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
4. NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
5. 18 type of Arrhythmia analysis and real-time S-T segment analysis and pacemaker detection
6. Drug calculation and titration table
7. Support multi-language display
8. Support online software upgrading by net
Interface:- Transducer socket:-
IBP 1 / IBP 2(Optional)
TEMP 1/ TEMP 2
Mainstream EtCO2/Side stream EtCO2/Micro Stream (Optional)
LAN / Central monitor system interface:-
1. The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface:-
1. Rotary Knob (Standard)
2. Touch screen (optional)
3. This optional interface provides an USB ports to enable the monitor to be connected to off-the-shelf
4. Mouse: any specified trackball or USB mouse may be used for navigation and data entry(Optional)
5. Computer keyboard: an USB computer keyboard can be used for data entry instead of the on-screen pop-up keyboard.