The Operating table is designed for all kind of surgical operations and treatments. Its Intelligent electronics significantly facilitate electrical and manual override. Switching on the selector switches on the panel, we can manually operate the various positions with the help of crank.
1. Five section table top Table top is constructed from high-pressure radiolucent laminate to allow x-ray penetration.
2. All table positioning i.e. height, back section, lateral tilt, trendelenburg and anti-trendelenburg are operated by Handheld Remote and Nurse Panel
3. The casings on the frame and centre supporting column are made of hygienic stainless steel and have built in elevator for kidney and Chest Bridge.
– Center Pillar
– Detachable Head, Leg & Pelvic section
– In built kidney bridge
– Five Sectional Radiolucent Top.
– Base & Cover made of smooth, easy to clean Stainless Steel.
– Sophisticated mechanics enable accurate patient positioning.
– Standby Battery Back-up with recharging circuit.
– Height Adjustment – Up & Down
– Lateral Tilt – Left & Right
– Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg
– Flex Position & Reflex Position
Length of Table:- 1900-2000 mm
Width of Table Top:- 500 – 550 mm
Minimum Height (without Mattress):- Min. 750 mm (+10%)
Maximum Height (without Mattress):- Max. 1050 mm (+10%)
Reverse Trendelenburg:- 25°
Lateral Tilt:- ±20°
Back Section:- +90°/-40°
Head Section:- ±90°
Leg Section:- 0°-90°