1. The high-tech fetal monitor offers a reliable, high-performance solution for fetal monitoring needs in doctors’ practices, clinics and hospitals, from pre-natal check-ups to Antepratum monitoring of high-risk pregnancies.
2. An optional USB Mouse/Keyboard control eases navigation and data entry.
3. An optional USB port offers patient data/NST report backup.
4. Optional Non-Stress Test (NST) report software eases documentation in Antepratum monitoring.
Touch Screen, Fetal Stimulator, Wall-mount, Trolley, Central Monitoring Station, Waterproof FHR Probe & TOCO Probe, Keyboard & Mouse control function, Advanced Fischer NST Report, USB port with patient data/NST report backup function
1. Support storage of 25000 groups of medical record and 8640 hours trend review
1. 10.4 inch foldable High brightness TFT LED
2. Touch Screen (optional)
1. Built-in high-speed thermal printer, printing width can be set to 112mm
1. Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central monitoring station.
2. Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
1. Three-level acousto-optic alarm
2. FHR Signal strength prompt
3. Cross-Channel Verification (CCV) provides visual and audible indication when it detects synchronous fetal or maternal heart rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring a duplicate signal)
4. Sensor off alarm
5. Paper out alarm
6. Support alarm review
1. Support operation mouse and computer key board (optional)
2. Multi Display mode: – to meet different clinical requirement including fetal parameter interface, maternal interface , Fetal/maternal parameter Interface as well as big font, alarm review, ECG review, trend table, trend graph and OxyCRG display
3. NIBP Self test mode:-
Including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
On-screen scrolling for viewing stored fetal traces
4. Generate ID automatically when register a new patient • Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
5. NST Timer
6. Fetal Movement Profile (FMP) detects and automatically records gross fetal body movements
7. Heart rate offset mode allowing you to offset FHR2 ± 5~30BPM
8. Advanced Fischer NST Report (Fetal Health Report)
9. Support online software upgrading by net/USB
10. Optional patient data &NST Report backup by USB in PDF format
Interface:- Transducer socket:-
SpO2 (Maternal SpO2) (Optional)
NIBP (Maternal NIBP) (Optional)
Acoustic Fetal Stimulator: –
1. The monitor is compatible with Acoustic Fetal Stimulator, which use low frequency vibro-acoustic stimuli (VAS) to “wake” the fetus, increasing the efficiency of Antepratum testing and improving retest consistency.
LAN / Central monitor system interface:-
1. The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.